Saturday 30 April 2016

Free Texting Online Romantic Good Night Quotes and Messages SMS For Boyfriend or Girlfriend

Free Texting Online Romantic Good Night Quotes and Messages SMS For Boyfriend or Girlfriend

Text to Your Girlfriend make her Happy and Get her attention towards you. Send the romantic love messages to her and tell her how much you love your boyfriend or girlfriend or your life partner make his/her special day. Here we provide the best collection of Good Night messages, quotes, texting online messages, lovely good night SMS in English

My love for you is warm, But yours is even warmer. 
I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if it means kill for you!!!.... I love you

My world has no meaning without you

"Don't expect a perfect love from any of your close ones...
Just show them what it is..."

I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart.

Life if full of romance, passion and surprises, but it would mean nothing without you by my side.
I think that sometimes we love a person so much that we have to be numb to it; because if we actually felt how much we really love, then it would kill us.

One day I turned around and saw your beautiful face on the other side of the bed then I knew that angels do exist 

When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

A candle may melt and it's fire may die,
but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

Love is felt and not explained :)...if you can explain why you love a person its not called love its called like!

Love is not about money, love is not about clothes, cars or bling. 


For many such amazing and loving quotes do visit our blog on Happy father's day Quotes . we have prepared it with lots of love. 

1 comment: